Could you live with a tiny car?
We would not really suggest driving across the country in a microcar, but for city driving and just running day-to-day errands, is there really a reason a vehicle like this would not work? Even if you are thinking no, remember that people have been using this kind of transportation for years, especially in Europe. The fact is that we are just used to driving two-tons of steel everywhere that we go, but it really is not necessary for a good portion of our needs. Commuting back and forth to work would likely be quite economical in a microcar with an engine less than 1 liter. How would it work for you?
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies