BREAKING: Toyota to announce plug-in deal next week, possibly for batteries
Recently, Toyota showed off a plug-in Prius they are road testing in Japan. Ford also started plug-in trials with a California power company. GM plans to be the first to market with a plug-in, releasing a model next year. GM has also announced the E-Flex platform, which is a plug-in model.
This is not the first time we have written about EDF. They have a connection to a company that makes batteries for electric cars. Toyota may just have a battery deal as well. Stay tuned. We are sure to stay on top of this one.
[Source: Financial Times]
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models