Live from the Detroit Grand Prix 2007
Autoblog is live at the Detroit Grand Prix on Belle Isle this morning. We're hanging out at the Acura Chalet this weekend as the track action has kicked off for the day. The IRL cars have already been out for a couple of practice sessions and the American Le Mans Series cars are doing their final pre-race warm-up right now. Keep checking back all weekend for more updates and lots of photos.
In qualifying for the ALMS race on Friday factory Porsches of the Penske team dominated the front row with the Acuras and Dyson Porsche filling in the next two rows. The big dog Audi R10s could only manage to get to the fourth row on the grid. As usual the Corvettes took the top spots for GT1 cars with the Risi Ferraris taking GT2
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX
From Our Partners
Recharge Wrap-up: Autopilot mitigates accident in video, Ford exits India's EV consortiumWatch Video