2007 Detroit Grand Prix: ALMS Pit Lane Walk
Since it began in the late nineties, the American Le Mans Series has made an effort to reach out to fans. One of the more popular activities during ALMS weekends is the grid walkthrough. They bring the cars out to the grid one hour before the green flag and then they open the grid to all fans. The crews and drivers all gather by the cars and fans stroll through and get close-up looks at all the racers. Check out the gallery for many shots of the cars and assorted other views.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX