Spy Shots: Upgraded Aston Martin V8 Vantage
The car will basically be a tamer version of the road-legal but stripped-out N24 club-racer, so expect some power mods under the hood such as breathing and ECU upgrades to deliver improved response from the gas pedal. Though it's hard to tell from these spy shots, the interior should have plenty of carbon-fiber and aluminum elements adding to the race car feel.
Earlier reports suggested that Aston Martin is planning to present two new race-inspired cars at the Frankfurt show in addition to the new DBS, so with this new Vantage V8 model revealed we wonder what else it has up its sleeves.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models