Rendered Speculation: 2008 Ford Falcon Orion XR6
Development mules for the upcoming redesign of the Ford Falcon in Australia are not that hard to come by in the land of Oz. CarAdvice has hosted plenty, and decided to let loose an artist on them to create an accurate rendering of what the 2008 Ford Falcon will look like. Shown here is a rendering of the 2008 Ford Falcon XR6 model, one of the many high-performance versions of Ford Australia's rear-wheel drive sedan. After examining all the spy shots that we've seen, it's clear to us that this is the most accurate guesstimate of the Falcon's new look that you're likely to find.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video