Honda Civic Hybrid chosen as the greenest car in Germany
This is the second time Honda wins the first position in this test (first time was in 2006), in which up to 350 cars are tested. This year, the first runner up was the Toyota Prius, followed by the Citroën C1, Peugeot 106 and Toyota Aygo (fitted to the base 1.0 liter engine). The list continues then with the Daihatsu Cuore and Trevis, the VW Polo BlueMotion, the Daihatsu Sirion and the Mazda 2.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies