The XF rejects Jaguar didn't choose
Click the styling buck for a gallery of other XF rejects
When the Jaguar C-XF concept appeared just before the Detroit Auto Show most observers breathed a big sigh of relief. After the disappointments of the X-Type and S-Type Jaguar fans were looking for signs of fresh life from Coventry. For a company that has been tied to styling tradition for so long, coming up with a new direction was definitely a challenge. Along the way to the XF, there were numerous proposals ranging from the warmed -ver S-Type pictured above to variations on what was ultimately approved. Check out the gallery to see what the XF was spared from being.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX
From Our Partners
Recharge Wrap-up: Autopilot mitigates accident in video, Ford exits India's EV consortiumWatch Video