Audi's "Electronic Driver Trainer" can help drivers reduce fuel consumption
There's plenty more good news in Inside Line's report, including info on a compressed natural gas engine, Audi's goal to cut CO2 emissions by 20 percent by 2012, and a plans for new Audi diesels. Go ahead and give it a read.
[Source: Inside Line]
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies