Rick Wagoner to deliver keynote at 2008 CES
In 2008, CES gets even more friendly with the auto industry by inviting GM CEO Rick Wagoner to be a keynote speaker. It will be the first time in CES's 40-year history that an automotive CEO has delivered one of its keynotes.
Could Wagoner's scheduled appearance indicate a big mobile electronics announcement from GM? Possibly big news about the Volt? A competing technology to counter Ford's Sync? We'll all know Jan. 8, after Wagoner's 8 p.m. Vegas-time speech.
Oh, and for you Microsoft fanboys, don't worry, Bill Gates is still delivering the main keynote Jan. 6 at 6:30 p.m.
[Source: Automotive News (sub. requ'd]
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video