Heico Sportiv takes on the Volvo V70 and XC70
Heico Sportiv has been putting a more stylish and powerful edge on Volvos for ten years, and they've applied their touch to the latest V70 and XC70 wagons from Gothenburg. With tuning skills derived from racing experience, the changes are more than cosmetic. Heico has developed suspension, brake, and exhaust upgrades that enhance the reflexes of the wagons. The restrained bodykit bolted to the EUCD platform cars is the most visible change. It's tasteful, though the ultra low profile tires and overkill-diameter rims look awkward to us. The interior gains extremely attractive two color seats and various aluminum trim pieces embossed with the Heico Viking helmet logo. We'll take the low and mean looking V70, though it'd be tough to go wrong with the more chromed-out and higher-riding XC70, as well.
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!
From Our Partners
You May Like
Links by Zergnet