Villeneuve may begin NASCAR career with trucks
Villeneuve may still get a chance to race NASCAR, though he'll be entering the sport one rung lower in the NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series instead. Villeneuve is reportedly scheduled to test a Toyota truck in Chicago this Monday for team Bill Davis Racing. It turns out that Bill Davis Racing actually approached the French Canadian's management and proposed the test. Does it mean he'll be swapping paint and saying things like "Rubbin's racing" by the end of the year? It's difficult to say, but there's no sense in letting a driving talent like Villeneuve sit on his hands for too long.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models