It's Friday: Heated streets melt snow
Icax's system was tested on a section of a London street and it's being used in the roads around a school, opening this September. Icax says it has had inquiries from all over the world, especially Japan and the Gulf. The idea of capturing and storing heat energy through the ground is not a new one. Systems like this one used to heat homes have been around for thousands of years. Icax is really just rediscovering the idea and applying it to the modern problem of snow on streets.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models