Prospectors beware: Nissan may void warranty on second GT-R owner
Jan Thompson, the veep of marketing for Nissan, disclosed to InsideLine that the company is considering voiding the warranty on any GT-Rs that change hands within the first year it's on the road. The idea being that if buyers are in the market, they'll head on down to their local dealer, rather than buying a second hand vehicle.
According to Nissan's director of product public relations, "A warranty decision will be made before the Tokyo auto show," when the production GT-R makes its official debut.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies