Woz gets $700 ticket for going 105 MPH in a Prius
The March incident is not his first time speeding in the Prius. He had previously taken it that high last Thanksgiving en route to a Bob's Big Boy in Burbank. He was "surprised" his Prius showed itself to be "very stable, even with major gusting winds" compared to his HUMMER. Yep, you read that correctly: Woz has a HUMMER, too. He advised the judge that he now observes the proper speed limit.
"I'm not a fast person or a fast driver," he says. "I'm very laid-back and patient and don't mind going slowly at all." Besides, fuel efficiency goes down when you go faster. Instead of 55 MPG, you might only get 31 MPG. Well, depending on the wind speed, says Woz... and he would know.
[Source: San Jose Mercury News]
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models