Pebble Beach Week 2007: Infiniti EX35 drops in Pebble
While we weren't looking, Infiniti snuck the new EX35 in the back door and released a ton of press pics and details about this newest luxury cute-ute. While we didn't get a chance to attend the official debut, we did spot a nice black example near the Infiniti hospitality tent and grabbed a couple of quick pics. From the front, and especially in black, this vehicle looks long and elegant. When it was introduced in New York as the EX Concept back in April, it won us over with its appealing styling and gorgeous interior. Somewhere between a G37 and FX35, it's quite attractive, but not really cute.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX