Mercedes may sue to stop Euro sales of Chinese Smart clone
As expected, Mercedes is not happy about the idea and is threatening legal action to stop the little car. They have already been in touch with the manufacturer but probably won't comment publicly until the car appears in public at the show.
[Source: Automotive News - Sub. req'd]
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video