Kansas now has 21 E85 stations
The HPJ spoke with Kansas Corn Commission Executive Director Jere White, who said that pump ethanol prices have been running between 20 and 60 cents below regular unleaded gas in the past few months and that just two years ago there were just four E85 stations in the state.
"Motorists with flexible fuel vehicles can travel around the state and in most cases will be able to operate on e85 fuel if they wish," White said. So there you have it.
[Source: High Plains Journal, Midwest AG]
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video