Some of the most valuable muscle cars in the world today come from the Chrysler group, with Challengers in some cases auctioning for hundreds of thousands of dollars. The automaker certainly does a great job of making interactive displays for auto shows, and the expertise carries over to Woodward, as well. The Chrysler group display was chock full of tuners, muscle cars, chromed Hemi engines, and things to do for the kids. We stopped by the huge display, and we've got video after the jump for you to enjoy. Take a look!
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX