The Woodward dream cruise is right in the domestic automakers back yard, and since most of the cars and trucks on display are Ford, Chevy, or Dodge, the Detroit Three throw huge parties full of metal from the past and present. GM found it necessary to have two separate displays, one with a GM theme, with the Transformer cars, an engine museum, and some great Cadillacs, Pontiacs, and Buicks. The other display was all about the General's bread and butter Chevrolet division, and that display had dozens of Corvettes from every generation dating back to the original 1953 model. To catch a video summary of everything GM at the dream cruise, check out the video after the jump.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX
From Our Partners
Recharge Wrap-up: Autopilot mitigates accident in video, Ford exits India's EV consortiumWatch Video