One look at Woodward Avenue on Saturday and and it's easy to see what the most popular tuner car is. Mustangs were everywhere, form the earliest 1965 model to the Shelby GT500 and several Roush editions. The custom 'Stangs were the best of all, with every aftermarket treatment known to man. Ford's booth also had a large amount of pony cars, but there was a lot more to see as well. Ford had the best band at Woodward, and there were contests to enter as well. Hit the jump to view the Woodward Ford collection in all its glory. The two minute video is definitely worth your time.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX