Woodward Dream Cruise 2007: The odd, interesting and fun
We're not sure who thought it was a good idea to stretch a Chevy Monte Carlo and turn it into a stock car limousine, but it's here, as well as an overpowered PT Cruiser and some motorcycle thingamabob. Oh, and we can't confirm anything, but we hope McDonald's takes their Mustang Shelby Happy Meal nationwide.
Be sure to check the gallery for more photos of the cars that just couldn't be classified.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models