VIDEO: Live from Woodward, the video montage
The 2007 Woodward Dream Cruise is an event that can be best understood in person, but video is a close second. Over 1.5 million people walked up and down the five-mile stretch of Michigan's most famous road, and thousands of cars of all makes and models were on display for their visual consumption. Click on the video above to take in the sights from the cruise just in cased you missed us streaming it live earlier in the day.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX
From Our Partners
Recharge Wrap-up: Autopilot mitigates accident in video, Ford exits India's EV consortiumWatch Video