Ford offering free ecodriving courses during Frankfurt International Motorshow
There will be 6 Ford Mondeos available for a 30-minute course, given by certified teachers and learning how to save a 25 percent in your greenhouse emissions. Because while anyone can acquire a more efficient car, without savvy driving, they can miss all the potential benefits.
If you can't attend the course, follow this post on a similar course by Volvo for 10 easy tips to save fuel (and I try to apply most of them - and they really work).
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models