AutoblogGreen reviews the Dodge Avenger
If you're interested on getting an Autoblog Garage-style take on the new Dodge Avenger, head over to AutoblogGreen, where Sam Abuelsamid reviews the medium-sized Charger doppelganger after spending a few days with one of the sedans in SXT trim. Why AutoblogGreen? Well, Sam ran the car on E85 once the partial tank of gasoline it was delivered with ran out, so in addition to a review of the car in general, he weighs in on that aspect as well. Check out the full review here.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX