Spy Photos: 2009 Ford Fusion Hybrid hits the streets
As the Ford Hydrogen Fusion 999 works at breaking the 200 mph barrier out on the Bonneville Salt Flats this week, a more mainstream newcomer to the Fusion lineup has been spotted testing. We were told some time ago by Ford that their next hybrid models in the form of the Fusion and Mercury Milan would be dropping toward the end of this year, the only question is whether it will be at Los Angeles in November or Detroit in January. It looks like the whole 2009 Fusion lineup will get a refresh starting with the hybrid. New headlights and a bolder version of the three bar grille will grace the nose while the interior gets redone as well. Under the hood the hybrid drivetrain will be based on the one in the Escape/Mariner hybrid.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX
From Our Partners
Recharge Wrap-up: Autopilot mitigates accident in video, Ford exits India's EV consortiumWatch Video