Frankfurt Preview: Renault's new Clio-based station wagon
Automotive News (subs req'd) says that Renault aims to compete with Skoda's Fabia Combi and Peugeot's 207 station wagons. Global Insight's Christoph Stürmer told AN that, "It's a defensive move. The success of the first-generation Fabia Combi was so great that no one wants to miss out on the opportunity. The B segment is highly competitive and you are fighting for every customer."
Seems like a good fight.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models