VIDEO: It's a Buick, beyotch!
UPDATE: The video's been yanked. Lame.
BUICK LUCERNE CST BY STAINLESS STEEL BRAKES CORP.
Sportiness and style are unstoppable in the Buick Lucerne CST by Stainless Steel Brakes Corp. of Clarence, N.Y. It targets the executive who wants a vehicle that can function as a rolling office, have performance to pass and hold the road, and still entertain children on long trips.
The Buick Lucerne CST builds on the production Lucerne's solid foundation, including the 4.6L Northstar V-8, reworked with custom heads to crank out 320 horsepower. To stop all that power, the Lucerne CST features 15-inch front and 14-inch rear rotors, new three-piston front and new force tri-power piston rear calipers (with internal parking brakes) customized for the vehicle. All-stainless steel lines, cables and clamps top off the package.
A Sherwin-Williams Black Cherry exterior finish accented by all-black chrome complement Katzkin two-tone tan leather seating surfaces and custom upholstered door panels.
* Custom Corsa stainless steel exhaust with four port outlets
* 22-inch Sporza wheels and Pirelli tire package
* Custom Razzi rear wing
* Billet / custom accessories by Stainless Steel Brakes Corp.
* Sprint lowering springs (lowered 1.75 inches)
* Custom LED lighting (high-tech LED)
* Modified marking lights and headlight kit by Aero Automotive
* Black Cherry body color grille
* Sony full stereo system with overhead TV
* Two headrest monitors powered by two Dell multimedia laptops with wireless internet connections
- Biggest automotive sales disappointments
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models