SPY SHOTS: Jaguar XF in Colorado
Many thanks to ScubaSteve for the photos, two more of which are in the attached gallery. Note the "GB" insignia drawn on the rear cladding by the cheeky engineers. Who needs oval country code stickers when a white grease pencil will do the job?
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models