So good it hurts (the eyes): Gemballa GT2 650 EVO R
The Avalanche GT2 650 EVO R (catchy, ain't it?) comes in two flavors: one packing 650 hp and a claimed run to 60 in 3.3 seconds, while the other boosts output to 750 hp and will eclipse the double century mark by eight miles-per-hour.
While prodigious power output is all well and good, what concerns us more is the styling direction the German tuning haus took with this orange monstrosity. The wing is one thing, but the blistered fenders, air intakes and mid-mounted dual exhausts leave us as cold as the setting for the photo shoot. And while Porsche's tiptronic tranny is one of the best we've sampled, we're a bit perplexed as to how it will handle all those extra ponies.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models