SPY SHOTS: New un-camoed BMW M3 sedan pics surface
MI6, a member of the M3post.com forums, has snagged a new set of photos showing a blacked-out but "naked" M3 four-door driving on German streets. The coupe nose on the sedan body looks really good, and the bulging wheel arches add visual muscle without cartoonishly overstating the matter. We basically expect the car to exhibit all the goodness of the new M3 coupe with added comfort for backseat passengers. That's called a win-win, folks. BMW's going to move a ton of these. Follow the "Read" link to see three more shots of the M3 sedan dressed like a stealth bomber.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX