ZPower refines the silver-zinc rechargable battery
Zinc-silver batteries have a few distinct advantages over the lithium technology which is common today. The metals in the battery can be completely recycled with no degradation or losses. Also, the batteries give off more power in addition to being safer as we have already mentioned. We are certainly sure that lithium-ion battery technology is getting ready for prime time, and don't expect a replacement for them any time soon, but look for more information on these batteries ZPower batteries once they hit the market.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models