Rendered speculation: VW Phaeton coupe
Looking more like an Eos hopped up on a Barry Bonds cocktail, the stretched wheelbase and bulging fenders make an attempt to convey more luxurious pretenses. We say it fails to excite. But then again, neither did the original sedan, so it's keeping with tradition. What say you?
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models