Meadow Brook Concours 2007: Modern supercars
Not all the cars on the ground at Meadow Brook Hall this past weekend were vintage types actually entered in the Concours d'Elegance. In the courtyard there were an array of more modern vehicles of the exotic variety. In addition to the Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione that debuted here earlier in the week, were cars ranging from the nearly affordable to the ridiculous.
At the financially sane (if not practical) end of the spectrum were the Lotus Exige and the 2008 Dodge Viper. Higher up the ladder were the Spyker, Murcielago and Ferrari 599. At opposite ends of the courtyard sat one of the still uncrunched Ferrari Enzos and a Bugatti Veyron. Something for every budget from the mearly wealthy to the obscenely rich. Enjoy the gallery.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies