Chrysler says its interiors will get more attention
Chrysler's 2008 minivans are cited in the article as an example of the company's decision to invest more time into what some customers consider the most important part of a vehicle. Gilles said the longer design time will give Chrysler more opportunities incorporate innovative ideas, materials and technology into its products.
Hopefully it will give Chrysler more opportunity to get rid of those vast expanses of gray, featureless plastic that their cars are now filled with. It's about time the company that has had some of the most progressive exterior designs gets interiors to match.
[Source: Automotive News - Sub. Req.]
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models