Surging Suzuki recalls 75,000 Forenza and Reno models
Apparently faulty front seat belts in relatively ancient Forenza sedans (shown above) and Reno hatchbacks might unbuckle themselves when you'd least like that to happen. The recall affects more than 75,000 cars in the U.S. and Puerto Rico. In all fairness to Suzuki, these were vehicles developed with Daewoo, and the Forenza is about to undergo a complete redesign. The success of the SX4 also means that the Reno might become redundant. Either way, it's a recall and we'll have to see how it impacts Suzuki's surge.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX
Get recall details from the NHTSA and find out what to do if your car been recalled.
From Our Partners
Recharge Wrap-up: Autopilot mitigates accident in video, Ford exits India's EV consortiumWatch Video