Update on the Japanese automakers' operating system
As you are most definitely aware if you have purchased a car in the last few years, our expectations are that our vehicles will come with more and more gadgets, and we also expect them to work right all the time. Nobody wants to reboot their cars in the morning when they are running late for work, right? Even worse would be the dreaded BSOD while driving 70 mph down the highway on your way home. So, let's just hope that the "development by committee" approach pays off and the end result is reliable.
[Source: The Raw Feed]
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies