Mr. Bean's Holiday is all about green travel
The movies of Summer 2007 do not exemplify green forms of transport. There were no transforming hybrids in Transformers. The ministry of magic refuses to release data on emissions from broomsticks in Harry Potter. At least we have Bean to show us a vacation is more fun if you slow down.
The locations in the trailer, if you notice while laughing uncontrollably, are the rich, wonderful landscapes of Europe. These are things you don't see on a plane. In theaters August 24. Go below the fold to see a clip of Bean on the train from the TV series.
[Source: Apple Trailers]
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models