Who doesn't like free money? Auto companies sign on to Thailand's eco-car plans
GM is also showing interest. Here is what GM's president for Thailand and Southeast Asia Stephen Carlisle has to say about Thailand's eco-car plans: "We support the broader idea...We're evaluating options. It's a worthwhile dialogue." Thailand's project is not just for large car companies. Thailand invited the Tata Group, the company working with MDI on the Air Car, to be apart of the eco-car project for just $39 M.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models