Spy Shots: Back end of Hyundai's RWD Coupe
As we recently reported, this new coupe was finally acknowledged to be rear-wheel drive by Hyundai, even though most of us knew that a long time ago. It will likely be a Tiburon replacement based on the new RWD platform the company is developing for its Genesis luxury sedan. It should show up half a year to a year after the sedan, and might even come as a convertible. The engine is expected to be a V6, but there are still rumors of the new corporate V8 being offered as well, despite the naysayers.
Thanks for the tip, Kevin!
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models