Transformers in China... more than meets the eye?
Treehugger blogger Alex P. sent us a link to a story where he pointed out how big Transformers are in China. Apparently, really big... and he doesn't really like the message that the movie gives to the kids there. The auto industry in China is booming, and he feels that it doesn't need any more help in the form of the movie. He also shares a few links to other people making a similar argument. Do any of readers care to comment on this issue? Or, is it a non-issue? Feel free to share your opinion.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies