Packt Like Sardines in a Zap Xebra
Take a bunch of students from the Eagle Martial Arts After School Program, put them in a Wal-Mart parking lot with a Zap Xebra and let the fun commence. A new video from Zap shows just how many small bodies you can pile into one of these little electric cars. Once loaded, the Xebra doesn't move, the kids are cramped, and they don't look happy, but remember that all those clowns never went on a road trip in their clown cars, either.
"We set the world record!" one kid shouts from among the mess of arms and legs inside the car when it's all filled up. I think I'm going to have to grant them this title, but it does make me smile to imagine Xebra's becoming the new phone booths. How many fit in? you'll have to watch and find out.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models