Korntastic! (It's rock band Korn's new biofuel brand)
They also plan to tour green. They are converting sixteen tour buses to run on biodiesel saving 50 tonnes of carbon dioxide. That's Korntastic! Korn is working with Music Matters in a program called SMART "Sustainable Minded Artists Recording Touring" and Conserve Fuel. The fuels will be based on soy, corn and other other vegetable and animal oils. The band's new album was released the same day. So you can assume the Time Square press conference was not just to show off their love for corn.
[Source: MTV via Ecorazzi]
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies