First biodiesel factory in Eastern Europe opens in Romania
The factory will help Romania achieve the 2 percent biodiesel blend in it gasoline, which has been mandatory since July 1st according the EU legislation. From 2009 on, gasoline must include a 2 percent of biofuel as well. As the rest of the EU countries, by 2010 Romania must blend from 5 to 6 percent of biofuels, ethanol for gasoline and biodiesel for diesel.
The Vaslui facility will produce an estimated of 25,000 tons per year. Ulerom uses 30,000 ha (approx. 74,000 acres) able to produce up to 300,000 tons of oilseed.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models