The DIY Wiimote performance computer
VW Vortex member Klee says that he wrote a script to collect the readings into his laptop and then fiddled with the data to get some plotted graphs to show g's and acceleration curves. Nothing overly complicated is involved really, just a laptop with MS Excel and some basic high school physics formulae.
Not content to just get the down low on his Jetta, he also managed to convince his friend to sample an E46 M3 - purely in the name of science, you understand. The M3 was twice as quick to 60, in case you're wondering. Click over to get the script and more technical information about how to do this for yourself.
[Source: VW Vortex]
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models