Italian-made Elettrica EV makes London-to-Brighton drive "with battery capacity to spare"
The Elettrica will be sold in the UK by Travelelectric starting in September. Travelelectric is adapting the Elettrica "into a form more suitable" for the UK. This means the British Elettrica has a range of 60 miles per 5-hour charge and a top speed of 40mph. The batteries are made of aircraft-grade lithium-cobalt.
[Source: Green Car Guide]
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models