Wood burning stove - check. Wood burning... car? Check!
As a side note, I just watched an episode of "Boneyards" on the History Channel. It turns out that many of the old railroad ties which are pulled up off the ground are being shredded down and used to generate electricity. Sounds like a pretty good use, but I wonder what happens when the wood is burned, because those railroad ties are soaked in chemicals and are sure to have been dripped on by many hazardous chemicals over the years. Anybody else out there have any input on that?
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models