Will there be anything left? Tulsa Belvedere set to be de-rusted
A website has been launched so you can keep an eye on the progress. All reports about the Safest Rust Remover product are positive, and the non-acid mixture is used to clean Manhattan's Holland and Lincoln Tunnels. A vat half the size of an Olympic swimming pool might be needed, but maybe there's hope for the old girl yet. The game plan for the car is to not restore it, just clean it up and get the engine running -- once those goals are met, a re-unveiling back in Tulsa will be planned. They should get those Skoda bakers for the event so there's at least one perfect looking Belvedere there.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies