Zap claims 100 mile range in lab test with lithium battery pack
Danish technology company Lithium Balance has two Xebras that they are using for battery and management software development. Zap CEO Steve Schneider recently cut a deal with Chinese company Advanced Battery Technologies to lithium batteries for Zap vehicles.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video