Eight is Enough: Ford expected to report eighth straight quarterly loss
There's a silver lining on Ford's dark cloud, however, in that its poor performance is likely to grease the wheels of the United Auto Workers, which is currently in landmark talks with each of the Big 3 domestic automakers over new contracts. Booking an eighth quarterly loss in a row should make crystal clear the fact that concessions are required by the UAW if Ford is to have any shot at avoiding a ninth.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models